Harbor Point Property Owner’s Association Social Media Policy
The Harbor Point POA wants to promote a friendly, informative and enjoyable online experience for the members of the community. Therefore, posts, content and comments containing any of the following are not allowed for posting on our CLOSED group pages and will be removed as soon as possible:
1. Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language or content;
2. Personal attacks on individuals or specific groups;
3. “Trolling”, or posting deliberately disruptive comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual or business;
4. Spam, link or click baiting, or files containing viruses which could damage the operation of other person’s computers or mobile devices;
5. Content which promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation, or any other form of discrimination, in the sole discretion of the Harbor Point Property Owner’s association;
6. Sexual content or links to sexual content;
7. Conduct or encouragement of illegal, harmful or offensive activity;
8. Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or business, or collect private information without disclosure;
9. Content for the purposes of promoting or advertising a person, product, service or brand;
10. Content which relates to confidential or proprietary business information;
11. Content which violates a legal ownership interest or proprietary business information of any other party, which includes violation of copyright or intellectual property rights;
12. Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of this forum, in the sole discretion of the Harbor Point POA;
13. By joining this Facebook Group you are also agreeing to Facebook’s Official Terms of Service at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
You must be a registered member with the Harbor Point POA, or someone residing with a registered member in order to be considered for approval to access this page. This CLOSED group page is not open
to the public and non-members will be denied or removed. Please allow suitable time for verification before your request to join is approved. If you have any questions, or you feel you should be allowed to join, or were removed by mistake, please contact your director to resolve the issue.
Code of Conduct:
The Harbor Point Property Owner’s Association reserves the right to remove or block any posts which do not adhere to the guidelines as listed above. We also reserve the right to remove or block any person who violates these guidelines from posting on our page at any time without prior notice. By joining this page you automatically agree to these rules, policies and codes of conduct.
Posts relating to the POA, administration or its Board of Directors:
If you have a specific question, comment or issue relating to Harbor Point, its POA or its Board of Directors, and you feel it requires immediate attention from either of those parties, please email us at email@example.com or call the office at (936) 594-7853. While we do monitor postings on the page on a regular basis, we also want to address any issues requiring immediate attention in a timely manner.